How can you design vertical farming for food and climate adaptation? During this How to Biodesign meetup BluecityLab and and the everybody joining discovers the opportunities for bioneers in vertical farming on facades and growing food in buildings.
How to Biodesign
Climate crisis asks for regenerative design. With the meetup series How to Biodesign, BlueCity Lab provides a platform for and by bioneers (pioneers in biodesign). Together with William Myers (curator, author, and teacher in Biodesign), we explore the opportunities from a systemic approach to raw material flows, making smart use of the latest knowledge and expertise about circular design, but also from biotechnology and biochemistry.
The monthly meet-ups facilitate interaction between bioneers who are already working and those who want to get started with biodesign and biofabrication, provide a platform for sharing stories and experiences and actively share knowledge, know-how and insights from the meetups to a broader audience.
This month’s speakers
What to expect?
- An interactive meetup where Bluecity Lab share inspiration, knowledge and know-how on a monthly theme
- A small group of people/bioneers: every guest has the possibility to contribute
- A chance to dig into the expertise of fellow bioneers.
- When? 2nd of June 2020, 19:30 – 21:30
- Where? ONLINE WEBINAR via BlueCity Lab, Maasboulevard 100, Rotterdam
- Entrance is €6,50, tickets can be purchased here.